Homemade and Full breakfast:
• Homemade biscuits and cakes
• Natural freshly squeezed orange juice
• Butter, toast and homemade jams
• Olive oil Mendia and bread with tomato
• Coffee, Tea, and honey from our own production
• yogurts, fruit, sheep cheese, sausage and fresh bread diary bread
This breakfast is served from 8.30 am until 10 am.
It costs € 7,50 (Low season) and € 8,50 (High season)
Our tasty dinners:
Made with seasonal local products from our Navarra orchard. An honest .... rustic-modern proposal in cooking.
Proposals to enjoy our rural hotel:
- Seasonal asparagus, nice in fry and homemade curd
- Seasonal artichokes, hake in green sauce and homemade Irish mousse.
- Tempered salad of gulas and prawns, cheeks in sauce and cheesecake with red fruits.
They are set menus (you can not choose between different dishes); IVA, water and bread included. Coffe, wine and alcohol are not included.
-Adult Menu 17,50 € (Low season) and 19,50 € (High season)
- Child Menu 10,50 €
The menu proposals will be send to the client every day by e-mail in advance or they will be announced in the morning on a blackboard in the rural hotel.
Confirmation dinner reservations within minimum 4 hours in advance.